Learn to Use ITensor
Below are code "formulas" for common tasks that come up when using ITensor. Please email us to suggest a formula you would like to see.
- Creating your own "driver" code that builds against ITensor
- Running your program in debug mode
- Reading input from a file
Formulas about working with ITensors, Index, etc.
- Evaluate a Function on Each Element of a Tensor
- Extract the Storage of a Dense ITensor
- Create a set of Site indices to use as a lattice
- Make a single-site operator (no quantum numbers)
- Exactly Compute the Ground State of a Small Hamiltonian
- Replace an ITensor Index with Another Index
MPS and DMRG Formulas
Formulas involving matrix product states and DMRG.
MPS Basics & Updating MPS
Time Evolution & Quantum Circuits
Back to Main