Learn to Use ITensor
Below are code "formulas" for common tasks that come up when using ITensor. Please email us to suggest a formula you would like to see, or contribute one by submitting a pull request to our website Github repo.
MPS and MPO Formulas
Formulas involving matrix product states (MPS), matrix product operators (MPO), and algorithms such as DMRG.
- Apply a one-site operator to an MPS
- Apply a two-site operator to an MPS
- Measure local properties of an MPS
- Compute the entanglement entropy of an MPS
- Write and Read an MPS or MPO to Disk with HDF5
Formulas involving physics-specific features of ITensor.
- Custom local Hilbert space
- Custom local Hilbert space with QNs
- Extending existing Hilbert space definitions
Back to Main